Friday, 1 September 2017

Yes, I am still alive

Do not adjust your screens, yes you really are seeing a post from me, the first in four months.
I'm not dead, nor am I ill; there have, however, been some major life-changing things going on in my life over the last four months that I've not been able to share, the most major of which I still don't feel ready to share but, fingers crossed, I can tell you all about it over the next few weeks.

In the meantime I thought I'd do a quick update post; four months is a whole chunk of time to miss, so here's what I've been up to since the beginning of May:

Izzy came to stay while my parents followed in Elvis' footsteps in America...

At the end of May we headed down to Dorset (Poole, Bournemouth and Brownsea Island) for a little holiday...

Before my bestie got hitched in the most beautiful setting...


We went to another wedding in mid-June on the most gorgeous summer's day - the bride and groom could not have wished for better weather...

I've had plenty of flowers from the garden this summer (although many are beginning to look long past their best now)...

We finally got around to redoing our front garden (more detailed post coming soon)...

And this past long weekend, we finally got around to painting some rooms in our home, only two years after we moved in! I'll share the finished product with you soon, along with a whole host of other posts that have been marinating in my head for the past four months. I've had a lovely but unintended break from blogging, but I'm back!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment