Saturday, 1 April 2017

life lately

The months of 2017 are flying by.
As it's April today (how?!), it's time to take a look back at the past month...

In the month when the clocks sprung forward, I continued to fill my home with fresh flowers and began getting the garden ready for summer.

I have also absolutely been loving the numerous blue skies and warmer temperatures we've enjoyed this month, although I have yet to dig out my flip flops - I wonder how much longer it'll be before I do wear them?!

What I think I love most about March is the fact that the mornings are light, the days are warm but the nights are still dark by 7pm so you can cosy up with candles and throws in front of the TV without feeling like you should be enjoying the outdoors...

I made some excellent purchases during March, including...

Finally, I know this shouldn't make me happy but I reached 100 likes on a photo on Instagram for the first time this month!

Happy Saturday,

No comments:

Post a Comment