Wednesday, 9 December 2015

deck the halls...

Santa’s elves I have been busy over the last week, getting my home ready for the festivities of Christmas, so today I thought why not share my hard work with my lovely blog readers (please bear in mind that we've only lived here for 10 weeks)...

Welcome
 Hallway
Lounge
Kitchen diner
I love how festive downstairs is, but I still have more to do, however, we're having wardrobes fitted today
and new carpet laid on Saturday so upstairs won't get its festive injection until then :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!!! I wish I had more energy to really decorate this year. We put up the tree and that's it. Maybe next year I'll pull it together, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew where the main tree was going before we even moved in; then once we did move in, I was excited to be able to have two trees :) xx

      Delete
  2. Laura, it's beautiful! I especially love the tree! It's so full and decorated so nicely! Your new home seems to already be just that: home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Devon; Merry Christmas to you and yours xx

      Delete