Monday, 10 November 2014

Just another Mani Monday...

Happy Monday, peeps!
How was your weekend? I had a great one, getting some jobs done and spending time with 
the family - that's what weekends are made for in my book!


Since my birthday two weeks ago, I've added six Essie colours to my ever-growing collection: Smokin' Hot, Naughty Nautical, Trophy Wife, Style Cartel, Island Hopping and Bobbing for Baubles :)

I've not worn all of these beautiful shades yet but I wanted to share with you some of my most recent manis - oh and if you're struggling to think of the perfect gift for your sister/mother/girlfriend this Christmas, may I suggest any of the hundreds of Essie colours - she'll be hooked!

The perfect autumn/winter shade, Smokin' Hot is a beautiful dark grey.
Naughty Nautical is a brilliant bluey-green.
I love this gorgeous rich plum, creatively titled Island Hopping.
I got all creative on Friday and copied a manicure I'd seen on Pinterest indulged in an ombre mani
using
(from top to bottom) Smokin' Hot, Merino Cool, Chinchilly and Sand Tropez.

Keep your eyes peeled on my Instagram for manis featuring the as yet unused Essie birthday colours,
as well as an OPI I recently bought and any other nail polishes that take my fancy :)

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment