Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Happiness

Guess what? There are officially just 100 days left of 2014! 
I know, crazy right?!

Anyway, to end the year on a high and celebrate the small things that I take for granted on the daily, I've decided that I'm going to follow the crowd and take part in the #100happydays project, which, if you don't know all about (seriously, where have you been?), you can read about here.

I'll try to do weekly updates here, but if you want a daily dose of happiness, and seriously, why wouldn't you, then just follow me on Instagram #shamelessplug

So, here's to happiness over the next 100 days!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I guess I have been under a rock. This is the first I've heard of this project, but it sounds very positive. I guess there are only 99 days left in this year now. Geeze. I'm looking forward to experiencing this project through your posts.

    ReplyDelete