Thursday, 25 September 2014

Four

Four years ago today I married the love of my life, my partner, my best friend.

My wedding day was the best day of my life and everything was perfect, even if Hubby did give me his right hand during our vows (the registrar had to correct him, because I hadn't noticed either), so much so that I'd love to go back and do the day all over again, exactly as it was, although I'll pass on the three years planning, thanks!

Over the years, many people have told Hubs and me that we're 'like two peas in a pod' and while we usually laugh it off, I truly do believe we were made for one another, we're soul mates, and I can't wait to see where this journey we call life takes us.

Tom, I love the man you were the day we met, I love the man you are today and I love the man you're going to become (the father and the grandfather); I love everything about you. While everything I said last year is still true, I'm not looking back, I'm looking forward, to the next year, to the next decade and to spending the rest of my life with you by my side!

Happy Friday-eve, peeps!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! I feel like four is a lucky number :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete