Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Introducing the Blogger 2 Blogger Book Club...

I love books & I love to read! 
I have taken part in an online book club, hosted by the beautiful Bonnie, for the majority of this year and I posted a lengthy review of the books I read in 2013 here, but when my blogging-bestie, Kelly, asked me to be the first co-host for an online book club she was starting, I jumped at the chance. 

Kelly and I initially bonded over Supernatural (what else?) but since 'meeting' earlier this year we've spoken nearly every day - what I'm trying to say is that she's awesome and if you like awesome people and good books then you should totally join us this month for her brand spanking new Blogger 2 Blogger Book Club, which even has its own hashtag making it officially awesome #blog2blogBC 

For July, we're reading 
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
There's a trailer for this book, which you can see here :)

I have heard that this book is being turned into a film (out next year, according to IMDB), directed by none other than Tim Burton, which makes me very excited simply because, from what I've read of the book already, he'll do the storyline justice, well, here's hoping!

If you decide that this is your kind of book, buy or rent it this month and join up with Kelly and me on Thursday 31st July when we will be linking-up to post our reviews and answer a few of these questions (feel free to pick a few of your own to answer)!

You can even share your thoughts throughout the month on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other form of social media your frequent, using the hashtag #blog2blogBC - Kelly and I will be keeping our eyes peeled!

You can read all you need to know about the book club from Kelly herself here (where you can even find a link to a form so you can be a co-host, like me, in future months).

If you enjoyed this post, or know anyone else who'd like to take part in Blogger 2 Blogger Book Club, 
please share it via your preferred social media, thanks!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment