Friday, 25 July 2014

High Five...

Happy Friday dudes!
What a week it has been; it's been my first week back at work after two glorious weeks off and I don't mind telling you, it sucked! No matter how much you love your job or the people you work with, you cannot tell me 
you wouldn't much rather be having fun at home, or reviewing local spas or even living it up in Barcelona?! 
Anywho, I'm here, linking up with Lauren again to try to find five highlights from the past week...

1 | On Saturday night, whilst still in serious holiday mood, Hubby and I met up with my parents, brother and his partner for a delicious meal; my veggie burger (pictured below) was pretty good, but I know Hubby's steak was amazing because he was pretty quiet throughout, tucking into every last morsel :)
2 | I saw this amazing photo on Twitter this week and immediately ordered said Essie colour (I'm Addicted) from Amazon, so fingers crossed it is waiting for me when I get home from work :)

3 | I've started a new book :)

4 | I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend, so I can just chill out and try to recapture that holiday feeling, which is disappearing quicker than chocolate at a Weight Watchers meeting!

5 | I've enlisted the help of Emily to redesign my blog and things are coming along nicely - I'm hoping to 'go live' in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned :)

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Have a great weekend!
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. mmm I want that veggie burger and that nail color too. My sister was wearing something similar and I wanted it immediately. I rarely ever paint my nails, though and I really should. They really aren't all that pretty on their own. Welcome back! I know coming back to reality can be rough. We are doing a bit of that over here as well. Have a great weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete