Friday, 18 July 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogland.
I can't believe it's Friday already; today is officially my final day off work! Yes, two weeks 
have flown by in the blink of an eye and I'll be back at my desk as of 9am on Monday :(

I've had an amazing two weeks, which included five days in Barcelona - posts coming next week - but 
today I'm gonna share with you just some of the highlights from the past week...

1. Yesterday, Hubby and I were treated to a day at a local spa and it was the perfect way to spend the day, especially after everything we crammed in while holidaying in Barcelona

2. Speaking of Barcelona, check out how amazing our hotel pool was #bliss

3. Whilst in Barcelona, we got to tick something off the bucket list by enjoying authentic paella (plus a huge beer for Hubs and a mahoosive sangria for me) on La Rambla

4. I finally got to watch Thor: The Dark World this week and I now really, really wanna watch Captain America: The Winter Solider.

5. My lovely blogging bestie sent me a card in the post this week :) and it turns out we pretty much sent cards to each other on the same day, without even discussing it #freaky

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Have a fantastic weekend!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment