Thursday, 10 July 2014

A nice day for a white wedding

Since I posted some photos of details from my wedding day as part of the Wife2Wife link up two weeks ago, I've been thinking about sharing some more photos from that amazing day with you all, and what better scheduled time then when I'm away from my computer having a whale of a time in Barcelona?...
Getting ready

The Groomsmen
Can you say boyband?!

The Ceremony
A moving reading from Hubby's sisters 
A beautiful reading from my brother 

Confetti

Photo Time *say cheese*

Speeches
Presenting Hubby with his letter of congratulations from then-Tottenham Hotspurs manager, Harry Redknapp

Table Plan

Cake

Sweet Table

Happy Friday-eve! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the confetti photos and the ones in front of the hanging flowers. You look beautiful Laura and so happy. Hope you are enjoying Barcelona! I'm sure you are!

    ReplyDelete