Thursday, 15 May 2014

Boys Behind The Blog #12

I'm actually a bit upset because today is the final ever Boys Behind The Blog *sniff*
I might come up with five questions for Hubby to answer every now and then as I'm certain you've all
enjoyed getting to know him more (humour me!), but for now this may be the last word from Tom for a while...
1. What was your first job?
Well, it depends if you class a paper round as your first job? If not, then it would be glass collecting and bar work at one of the biggest nightclubs in the UK – the Emporium – for three years.

2. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
It's not really a risk, but I guess you could have classed it as that at the time; leaving the family home and moving in with my girlfriend/fiancée and now wife (and usual author of this blog). It was a risk for both of us I guess, but it paid off!

3. What is one thing you can't live without?
That would have to be football :) - soccer to US readers.

4. What is your least favourite food?
Not too sure on this one, as I love food! (Laura: The only food I've ever come across that he won't eat, oddly, is fresh pasta).

5. If you could time travel, where/when would you go? 
I would only go back a couple of years to revisit my granddad (who recently passed away) and have loads of sports chats and just a general chill out.
So long Boys Behind The Blog - it's been unreal!
Mal Smiles

Happy Friday Eve!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment