Tuesday, 25 March 2014

"We are fam-i-ly..."

A while ago, I realised I was following WAY too many American bloggers and only a couple of fellow UK bloggers. So, I did what any self-respecting blogger would do - I joined a UK Bloggers Facebook group!

Not only did I slightly increase the number of UK blogs I follow, but I was also presented with a fantastic opportunity to review a FREE canvas from Canvas Design.

My blog is just for fun, just for me and whoever else reads on the reg, so this was only my second opportunity to 'reap the benefits' all the big bloggers enjoy on a regular basis, and I wasn't disappointed!

Canvas Design emailed me for my details and an image on a Tuesday 
and by the following Monday I was admiring my new canvas...

Hubs hung it on the wall this past weekend and I'm well impressed.
(It's me and hubs, along with my parents, younger brother and his lovely girlfriend.)

My canvas is 20" x 30" (worth £29.99) and looks awesome hung in my living room.
Not sure if Hubby is more impressed with the canvas
or the fact that he hung it straight :)
 
Canvas Design are giving you the chance to own your 
very own canvas with a fantastic 15% discount
All you have to do is visit their website and 
enter the code BLOG15 at the checkout.

Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this post. I did however receive a free canvas 
for the purpose of this review, but, as always, the views expressed are my entirely my own.

Happy Monday!
post signature 
  If you enjoyed this post, please share it via your preferred social media, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment