Monday, 10 February 2014

If I ran the world...

I was listening to my iPod the other day and 'Run The World (Girls)' by Beyonce came on #tune
and, as any good Beyonce song does, it got me thinking... what I would do if I ran the world?
It's a job I would never want or getbut it gave me a great idea for a blog post...

So, today I'm sharing with you ten things I would 
do/want if I ran the world #enjoy

Supernatural would be on TV every night,
 with a new episode once a week, every week! 
I realise this would mean the stars/crew working all the time, but I'm ok with that :)

Pizza would be a healthy dinner option but would remain as tasty as it is now.

Justin Bieber's music would be banned.
The teeny-boppers can make do with One Direction.

The working week would run from Monday until Thursday.
Fridays off for everyone *you're welcome*

Leggings could only be worn with tops that cover the entirety of the wearer's arse!
The world really does not need to see that!

Football would only take place over six months of the year (the warmest six)
rather than running over 10 months like it currently does!

There'd be free Wi-Fi...
 ...everywhere you went.

All social media would be limited to a maximum of three hash tags per tweet/Insta-pic etc.

Couples would die at the same time à la The Notebook #sob 
There'd be none of this surviving after your husband/wife has gone crap!

Under 16s wouldn't be allowed to have their own computer/games console etc. 
They'd be required to spend at least two hours per day outside in the fresh air.


I got all serious with you on that last one suggesting a solution to childhood obesity eh?!
What would you do if you ran the world? Let me know in the comments :)
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment