Thursday, 6 February 2014

Happiness after heartbreak

Life can be hard.

Cruel.

Unfair.

And heart-breaking. 

Life has been particularly heart-breaking for a couple of members of my family over the past two years. 

Heartbreak I wish they didn't know. 

Heartbreak I pray I never know first-hand. 

Heartbreak I'm certain left them feeling inconsolable, empty and angry.

However, life can also be beautiful.

Gracious.

Full of joy.

And happy.

I hope the happiness that entered their lives at 5:26am on Wednesday 5th February, weighing a bouncing
6lbs 1.5oz, goes some way to healing their heartbreak.

Welcome to the world, beautiful baby Chester :)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. That's amazing news!!! Bet you can't wait for cuddles! Looking forward to seeing the baby pics at Hot Pants Friday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks chick, I'm sure I'll bore you with pics :) xx

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful way to say it, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good thoughts. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete