Friday, 15 November 2013

5 things I can't live without

Obviously there are certain things we all need in order to survive, namely food, shelter 
and sleep, but today I want to share with you five things that I personally need to live.


We all have too much stuff, but if any one of these five things were ever absent from my life I'm not sure 
what I would do or how I would cope; ok, so that's a bit extreme for the last one, but you catch my drift. 
Hubby
My husband really is my best friend and I'm so thankful that I met and fell in love with him. He supports me in everything I do and makes me laugh every single day. He's also an awesome hugger :) I said more about how I feel about him here.

Family
This one is pretty self-explanatory but, as much as they annoy me sometimes (some more than others), I love them and I'm not sure I'd be the woman I am today without them.

Supernatural 
I'm sure regular readers/followers can't failed to notice my obsession love for this show. It's so good; it had a few crappy rocky seasons in 2010/11 (seasons 6 and 7), but it's back on form, especially now that season 9 is well under way. I'm dreading the day that this show ends and I had prepared myself for season 10, next year, being the last, but there's talk amongst actors and producers of the show that this may no longer be the case because the show is thriving. This makes me, in equal parts, excited and scared. Excited because more Winchesters, but scared because I don't want them to spring the ending on me - I'm gonna need at least 12 months notice before they 'cancel' my beloved show so I can have a baby to fill the void!

Photography
For those of you who weren't around when I did the A-Z Blog Challenge back in April, go here for a bit of background. 
I have some great news regarding my passion for photography; I have recently bought this totally affordable digital SLR - I'm sure you've seen it on my Instagram (shameless plug) - so be warned, I will probably bore you all to death with the numerous photos taken on it to practice and learn manual mode over the coming months (I have vowed to myself to never use it in 'auto').

Nail Polish
If you hadn't yet realised, I love painted nails. This year I fell in love with Essie nail polish in a big way - their range of colours is AMAZING and the quality of the polish is unmatched. It goes on beautifully and lasts much longer than any other brands in the same price range. Although I only own 12 Essie colours at the mo, I have a list of colours I want and I am slowly ticking them off by buying them one or two a month; I should have them all by, oh probably, 2050!

These five small pleasures might mean nothing to you but they mean a great deal to me 
and contribute greatly to my personality; without them, I simply wouldn't be me! 


Have you ever considered which five things in your life you couldn't live without?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment