Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Three years

Three years ago today, I married my best friend.


A man who makes me laugh every. single. day. (no mean feat after nine years together)

A man who understands how significant the little things are,
whilst never forgetting the important things.

A man who inspires me to be a better person on a daily basis,
just so I can be worthy of his unconditional love.

A man who is everything I ever wanted in a partner;
supportive, adoring and encouraging, yet patient and understanding.

He is, in every sense of the word, my equal, my partner.
not to mention, he's pretty easy on the eyes ;) 

Thank you, T, for always being by my side;
I value your love and our partnership more than anything else in this world.

I'll never be able to accurately convey just how much
I am looking forward to growing old and wrinkly with you.

Thank you for always loving me, even when I'm being a total bitch.
I love you, forever and always. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment